Managing through and building resilience during the COVID-19 outbreak.
At BeeTcore, we’re concerned about people being safe and informed about the recent outbreak of COVID-19. We know that businesses like yours may also be facing unforeseen challenges and we’re committed to providing as much support as possible.
Here are 5 steps you can take today:
- Stay up to date by following credible, official sources such as the World Health Organization (WHO) and your local government health department, so you can respond quickly to developments that might impact you or your customers.Follow WHO on Facebook or Instagram
- Share important information with your customers via email, your website, Facebook/Instagram pages or however you normally connect.You may provide details about the steps you are taking to keep your offices or goods secure, or how you are going to manage customer inquiries if shipping delays occur.You can also update your Page hours on your website/social media accounts to show your customers how and when you’re available for business.
- If any scheduled activities need to be postponed or cancelled due to the outbreak, consider hosting a webinar or organizing live sessions on social media such as Facebook or Instagram.
- In order to be responsive with your customers during this period, prepare for incoming questions and inquiries. Consider drafting templated replies for your emails, or set up instant-reply messages with details you expect your customers will be searching for.
- Using Instagram Direct Messages or WhatsApp Business, you can communicate with your customers in real-time for free.Prepare a list of answers to questions your customers are likely to ask, and include as much information and reassurance in your responses as possible.
Got questions or more resources for businesses? Kindly share in the comment section below, or you can email us.
Stay safe. BeeTcore cares ❤️