We’re looking for entrepreneurial and happy minds to help drive growth for BeeTcore’s future-thinking clients. As an IT intern at BeeTcore, you’ll be responsible for the maintenance/management of our clients/websites/requests. You’ll be able to work closely with our clients, partners and development team to develop digital products targeted at our clients business growth. Your voice will be heard, and your ideas will make important contributions to the company.
- Customer Support for clients (via WhatsApp and Email)
- Website Content Edits (on websites)
- Assisting with website development processes (client communication, design review/feedbacks and related)
- Review of company portfolio websites (e.g. testing contact forms)
- Existing portfolio websites maintenance/upgrade
- You must have a positive mindset/personality, good behaviour & should be friendly
- You must have good communication skills
- You must be willing to learn & be a fast learner
- You must have troubleshooting skills
- You must have a PC
- You must be willing to work with a team.
- You must know how to smile
- Having knowledge in HTML is great
- If you’ve got basic PHP knowledge, it’s ok
- Ability to work with WordPress and/or knowledge of related CMS is fantastic.
- Having graphic design skills will be glorious
- Ability to work with Google suite apps, MS tools and related tools is needed.
- Work from home for 2 days and from office for 3 days.
- Internet & breakfast provided at office.
- Office located at Dopemu (10-15 mins from Ikeja)
- Resume 9am; close 4pm
- About company: https://beetcore.com/about/
To apply, use the form below: